Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Michigan Wolverines Football 2012 Commitments

As National Signing Day approaches, it will get pretty crazy for the Michigan Wolverines as Coach Hoke and Co. put the final touches on the 2012 class. After NSD (February 1, 2012), I will be making a post about the players that Michigan signed for the 2012 graduating class. 


Within the post will be information about each player, including position, high school, and recruiting rankings. I may even throw in my own personal opinion on each player. But keep in mind, that I am just a fan and have little knowledge of player skill and development, especially since I have only played up through high school football myself. However, it may be fun to elaborate on my opinion of the players and the class as a whole.


Therefore, stay tuned over the next week or so and see how the 2012 signing class turns out for the Michigan Wolverines. GO BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment